Missouri Slope Lutheran Care Center
$500 sign-on bonus!
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday
7:00am – 3:30pm
Weekend rotation in Laundry
6:30am – 3:00pm
Includes 1 weekend per month and 2-3 pre-scheduled holidays per year
- Provide sewing, repair, and marking services to resident clothing and linens
- Assist in resident clothing inventories & MSLCC linen inventories
- Assist with lost item reports
- Use creativity to sew without patterns and to provide modifications to products & clothing to ensure comfort and meet needs of residents
- Examples: therapy items, cushion covers, wheelchair accessories, cubical curtains, etc.
- Assist in laundry department for the process of linens and clothing according to infection control regulations
- Operate related machines
- Proficient in sewing
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have the ability to read and write English sufficiently to read labels and names, follow procedures, document, and communicate with co-workers & residents
To apply, submit an MSLCC employment application at the front office or apply online at www.mslcc.com.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
MSLCC is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.