Missouri Slope Lutheran Care Center
Full Time or Part Time
$2,000 sign-on bonus!
Bonus will be offered to newly hired CNAs in PM or Night shift positions guaranteed 24-40 hours per week.
Sign-on bonus is paid out in intervals of $500 after 6, 12, 18, and 24 months of employment.
Position also includes an additional Float Differential!
24 - 40 hours per week
All shifts include rotating weekends and holidays
- Day Shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm
- PM Shift: 2:15pm – 10:45pm
- Night Shift: 10:30pm – 7:00am
- Administer direct personal care to residents
- Assigned to the unit with a staffing need each shift (unit will vary)
- Will be trained to a unit, but will work on any unit after training is complete
- Responsible to provide a safe environment for residents and co-workers by following all established safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for using mechanical lifts and/or manually assisting resident transfers using forces up to 60 pounds frequently
- Responsible for transportation of residents requiring the physical act of pushing and/or pulling a variety of types of chairs up to 30 lbs. on a frequent basis
- Encourages the residents’ participation in the activity program and assist with transporting as needed
- Will make and change linen on residents’ beds according to established procedure or according to the wishes of the resident
- Must respect and uphold resident rights in all regards including confidentiality of resident information
- Maintains vigil and care for dying residents and assist the resident and their family in coping with the dying process and death
- Keeps written notes and record pertinent resident information on the resident’s permanent record and report to the charge nurse
- Demonstrates MSLCC’s customer service standards of excellence
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Current CNA certification from North Dakota
- Must be a highly skilled CNA with at least 1 year of experience
- Must be dependable and have good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to work on any unit
To apply, submit an MSLCC employment application at 2425 Hillview Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58501 or apply online at www.mslcc.com.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
MSLCC is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.