RN/LPN ~ New $3 PM Shift Differential!
Missouri Slope Lutheran Care Center
Full Time or Part Time
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus for PM and night shift nurses guaranteed 24-40 hours per week!
NEW $3.00/hour shift differential for PM shifts and $1.00/hour shift differential for night shifts!
- 24 hrs/wk (6:00am-2:30pm)
- 32 hrs/wk (6:00am-2:30pm)
- 24 hrs/wk (2:15pm-10:45pm)
- 25 hrs/wk (4:00pm-9:30pm)
- 32 flexing to 40 hrs/wk (2:15pm-10:45pm)
- 37 flexing to 40 hrs/wk (4 shifts at 2:15pm-10:45pm and 1 shift at 4:30pm-9:30pm)
- 40 hrs/wk (2 shifts at 2:15pm-10:45pm and 2 shifts at 6:00pm-6:30am)
Includes rotating weekends and holidays.
Primary Job Function:
- 36 hrs/wk (10:30pm-7:00am)
- 36 hrs/wk (6:00pm-6:30am)
- 36 flexing to 40 hrs/wk (10:30pm-7:00am)
- 42 hrs/wk (6:00pm-6:30am)
Assessment of the condition of residents; coordination and supervision of care of the residents; documentation of resident information using an electronic medical record system; communication with the resident, their family and their physician; and supervision of certified nurse assistants.
- Responsible for all aspects of nursing care for an assigned nursing unit with an assigned group of residents including:
- Supervision and assistance with resident admissions
- Transfers, discharges, and deaths
- Administration of medications and treatments as ordered by physician and according to facility policy and procedure (Oral, IV, IM, Sub Q, Rectal, PEG tube)
- The ordering and accounting of all drugs per facility policy
- Monitoring of residents' nutritional status
- Communication with attending physicians regarding changes in resident conditions
- Communication with residents and family members regarding any changes in condition, care routine, or treatments assessment of, implementation of, and evaluation of rehabilitation efforts
- Responsible for the supervision and direction of CNAs on the assigned unit, including their performance of resident care and job duties
- Responsible for compliance with nursing, safety, and facility policy and procedures
- Participation in the problem solving process through active involvement in designated taskforces and committees
- Demonstrate integrity, calm manner, and respect for others in interactions with residents, family members, MSLCC employees, and the public
- Demonstrate support of and compliance with resident rights in all regards including confidentiality of resident information
- Demonstrate a desire to stay current and pursue further knowledge in nursing by attendance of in-service programs, workshops, and nurses' meetings
- Picc line care and removal of picc line if needed
- Blood draws
- IM, Sub Q injections, and TB tests
- PEG tubes - Feedings, cares, and insertion
- IV care and insertion
- IV certification offered through MSLCC
- Monitoring blood sugars and administering insulin
- Indwelling and Subprapubic catheter insertion and care
- Colostomy and ileostomy care
- Post-surgical care, including removal of staples and stitches
- Would care, including all types of dressing changes, packing wounds, and wound vacs
- Care of drains such as Thoracentesis tubes (Pleural catheters) and Jackson Pratt drains
- Nephrostomy tubes
- End of life & Hospice care
- Electronic documentation (Point Click Care)
- Completed educational and testing requirements for licensure
- Currently RN (Registered Nurse) or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) licensed
- New graduate nurses welcome!
To apply submit a MSLCC employment application at 2425 Hillview Ave., Bismarck, ND 58501 or apply online at www.mslcc.com.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
MSLCC is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.